Terms of Service
By signing up for Shock Fantasy’s recurring billing service (“Service”) or any of the services of Shock Fantasy, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Shock Fantasy reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Shock Fantasy website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service for updates or changes that may impact you.
1. Account terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use Shock Fantasy’s paid subscription services.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Shock Fantasy account by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address and any other information indicated as required. Shock Fantasy may reject or cancel your account, for any reason, at its sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Shock Fantasy will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping any passwords secure and any credit cards updated as linked to your Shock Fantasy subscription service. Shock Fantasy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account(s) and/or passwords.
- A breach or violation of any terms in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Shock Fantasy will result in an immediate termination of your service. Users may not use Shock Fantasy for anything illegal.
2. Account activation
- The person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of Shock Fantasy’s Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account the company may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Shock Fantasy will collect your credit card and store it on a secure server on Stripe.
- If you do not wish to continue using the Service, it is your responsibility to contact Shock Fantasy to cancel the Service.
3. General conditions
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota and the laws of the United States applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Minnesota with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that Shock Fantasy may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restate Terms of Service on the Shock Fantasy website.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States and the State of Minnesota.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Shock Fantasy.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You understand your Materials (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted. Credit card information is always encrypted.
4. Shock Fantasy’s rights
- Shock Fantasy reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Shock Fantasy reserves the right to refused service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Shock Fantasy customer, employee, member, subscriber or officer will result in immediate account termination.
5. Limitations of liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Shock Fantasy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- Your use of Shock Fantasy’s Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Shock Fantasy does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Shock Fantasy is not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of third parties.
6. Payment of fees
- A valid credit card is required for users to be able to process orders, sign up for recurring or one-time subscriptions as part of the Service.
- The Service will be billed in 30-day intervals for monthly subscribers and day-of-purchase for one-time purchasers of the Service.
- Shock Fantasy does not provide refunds.
7. Cancellation and termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing your request to email@example.com.
- Upon termination of the Service:
- Shock Fantasy will cease providing you with the Service and you will no longer by able to access your Account;
- Unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro-rata or otherwise;
- Any outstanding balance owed to Shock Fantasy for your use of the Service through the effective date of termination will immediately become due and payable in full
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Shock Fantasy Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Shock Fantasy may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Service or Shock Fantasy’s website.
8. Modifications to pricing and service
- Shock Fantasy pricing is subject to change at any time and without notice from Shock Fantasy.
- Shock Fantasy reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time, with or without notice.
9. Data collection and privacy